Kestrel is a software solution that automatically detects objects in electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) video over land and maritime environments. Kestrel is at TRL9 and proven in theatre with over 3,500 systems deployed by agencies and forces on 6 continents on a wide range of crewed, uncrewed, fixed wing and rotary aircraft. Kestrel easily integrates with ISR systems and is available with many current mission systems, sensors, ground control stations and remote video terminals.
Automatically detecting small moving objects such as vehicles and people or objects on the ocean surface such as small boats and rubber rafts
Visible history over land of object movement and predicted future path
Providing dedicated modes optimised for search and rescue and maritime surveillance
Detect objects down to a few pixels enabling increased surveillance coverage
Enabling extraction of object data including location, size and speed for real-time and forensic operation.
More of our products
- AiMTI : AI-enabled Moving Target Indicator
- AiMTI is Sentient's version of Moving Target Indication solution, enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Based on Kestrel, a product with the technology readiness level (TRL) of 9, AiMTI autonomously detects moving targets by augmenting full motion video systems to detect targets in areas that are 20 times larger, eliminating the “soda-straw effect”. The targets can be persistently tracked by adding "breadcrumbs' to follow moving targets without losing sight of the big picture. The addition of the AI analytic for mti processing enhances detection of moving targets as well as the accuracy of the detection.
- The world’s first maritime Optical Radar
- ViDAR Land
- Autonomous Computer Vision Based Wide Area Persistent ISR
- ViDAR VMS PODS
- VMS Optical Radar Pod Systems
- ViDAR for Uncrewed Systems
- Optical Radar for UAS
- Ground Based Small Object Detection